Slots tournaments are a great way to cash in on a winning streak with cash prizes split paid out to the top players. Winning is not just fun but also easy! Beat the best score and the cash is yours to take home.Play Now!
How to Play Slots of Vegas Tournaments:
Click on the "Tournaments" button in the casino software (bottom of your screen).
First time users will be prompted to register an alias.
Check all the available tournaments listed and pick your favorite tournament by clicking on the "Register" button.
While many of the tournaments are free rolls those with bigger prizes have an entrance fee. You'll be asked to confirm your buy-in first.
Click the "Play" button to open up the game or download it if it is not installed already.
- YOUR NUMBERS: You have a set amount of time and credits to beat the best score.
- Credits: This is how much you have to build your score. All players are given the same amount of credits to play with.
- Bet: It shows how much you are betting per spin. You can increase or decrease the bet amount using the arrows facing up and down in the left bottom corner.
- Score: It tells how you stand and how many points you have accumulated.
- LEADER BOARD: Check the rankings and see how you stand in the tournament. You can see the player positions, how much their score is how much it will be awarded per position.
- PRIZES: The more players that compete, the more players get paid. You will notice that as more players join the prizes will automatically adjust. To confirm the winning values, click 'prizes'.
- UNREGISTER: Once you are registered you will have the option to unregister which you can do at any time. All you need to do is select "Back" to go to Slots Tournaments menu, where you can select "Unregister" anytime.
- ALIAS: You won't be able to change this alias in the future and it will be used for all tournaments you participate in. This alias will be used to show your position on the leader board.
- HELP: Click here if you need Live Support. Check the game features, payouts, jackpot information, rules and more.
Tournament entries must be paid from member's cash balance. Members using free chips to enter Tournaments will have their winnings voided.
Tournament credits may not be transferred to your casino balance or withdrawn from the casino.
Any money you "win" while you are playing in one of our tournaments (including jackpots) is not real money, it only counts towards the credits you accrue to beat other players within the tournament. The only real money that can be won from tournaments are the tournament winnings themselves.
If you win a tournament and you had already claimed a bonus, your tournament winnings will be tied to that bonuses' restrictions (i.e. if you are using a bonus that has a max cash-out when you join the tournament, the max cash-out will still apply when tournament winnings are credited).
Players may request a bonus with winnings from a free roll tournament, however coupon codes will not work. You must contact our casino support agents to claim.