A dear friend of mine asked me the other day if I had ever played the Multiplayer Roulette. She told me that she had heard it’s quite fun, but that its name made her think of an urbanization project. Have I ever played the Multiplayer Roulette? Oh yes, I have! Then I proceeded to explain to her why I enjoy the game so much and why she should try it.
At Slots of Vegas Casino, we offer Multiplayer Roulette online and I thought that after my conversation with my friend, I could write about it and let you all know that if you haven’t played it, you’re missing on a great fun game.
First of all, it’s important to note that Multiplayer Roulette is the same as American Roulette. With that said, let me share my experience with this fun table game.
- The first and probably the most important reason why I love this type of roulette has a lot to do with its name. You get to play with other gamblers and that makes me feel like if I am sitting in a casino roulette table with a big group of people, making my bets and waiting for the ball to hit the winning number. Oh, and I forgot to mention, everyone gets to choose an avatar, this feature makes the game feel more real and reminds us we are in fact playing with real people.
- One of my favorite parts of playing roulette at a ground casino is setting the chips on my favorite numbers. When you play Multiplayer Roulette, you get to do that. Set the chips on the numbers and wait for the roulette to spin and hopefully hit your number.
- A very cool feature is the fact that I can change my mind regarding my bets. As long as the timer doesn’t go off, I can change my bets during that time frame.
- Now, getting down to business, Multiplayer Roulette pays out very good cash for my gambles and I just can’t resist that. Whenever you hit individual numbers they pay out way more than hitting groups of numbers. Keeping that in mind, the more numbers in your bet, the lower the payout. How about it?
- Playing any kind of roulette has always been my favorite times at casinos. In fact, that’s the game I started playing at casinos with. Why? Because it doesn’t take much science to play it. The more you play, the faster you get the trick of it and just have fun. With Multiplayer Roulette, you get to do exactly that: forget about rules or steps and just hit the chips and let the spinning begin.
At Slots of Vegas for example, you can play Multiplayer Roulette for free to try it out. If you do, let me know how it goes. My friend has reported positive feedback, winnings and much predilection for the game.