This game has the same rules as the classic favorite Jacks or Better. However, Double Double Bonus Poker has a special paytable that adds an additional jackpot to wins when you spin a few different 4-of-a-kind combinations. These extra jackpots are what give this fun video poker game the "Double Double" part to its name.
The objective of the game is to create the best 5-card poker hand you can. In this game, the lowest card that pays is a pair of jacks (some video poker games have higher minimums) anything higher gets a jackpot prize.
Double Your Money, Double Your Fun, With Double Double Bonus Poker
Play Double Doblue Bonus Poker Now!
Play Double Double Bonus Poker:
Double Double Bonus Poker is going to take fun to the extreme and make you win the biggest prizes. Double Double Bonus Poker will bring you that big shiny smile back to your face as you see your chip stack grow. Double Double Bonus Poker also offers a special feature that is going to make you win even more in a Double or Nothing Bonus Round.
How to play:
The goal of Double Double Bonus Poker is to come up with a winning poker hand as listed in the pay table.
In Double Double Bonus Poker you will be dealt five cards. Keep the cards that you think will help you get that winning hand. For every winning hand a Double or Nothing Bonus Round.
During the Double or Nothing Bonus Round you have to come up with a higher ranked card than the dealer's to win.
Double Double Bonus Poker offers special payouts for four of a kind Aces, 8's and 7's.
Strategy and Tips:
Double Double Bonus Poker is a game of strategy and you can better your odds by using the following tips:
- If you don't have a winning hand or a winning pair, keep the highest ranking hand.
- Always keep any pair specially if they are an Ace, 7's and 8's.
- Whenever possible play with the Max Bet to make the most of your wins.
- Don't abuse the Double or Nothing Bonus Round. Use this feature very carefully as much as this feature may double your winnings it may also leave without anything.
- Make sure to practice before playing for actual money. You can do so at our Instant Play section, that gives you unlimited access to hundreds of games, including free slots and more.
this button will deal five cards to you .
press Bet One if you wish to play with just one coin.
press Bet Max if you wish to play with five coins at a time.
press Cash-Out to return the coins you have placed in the machine back to your chip stack.