Free must be one of my favorite words in the English vocabulary! Who does not love getting free of charge goodies? I’d be pressed to find anyone really, especially in the gambling world. If you are fairly new to the casino, you might be wondering what Free Chips are and how to use them. And, even if you have been playing with us for a while, there are some things you might not know about this specific and complimentary no deposit bonus:
- The first thing you need to one is that the rules for using and cashing out free chip money might vary depending on the country you are on. Some clients will not be able to cash out free chips but they can use them recreationally. You can check out the do’s and don’ts per country, you can see the whole list HERE.
- It is important to take into account that if you have more than one casino player in the house, you have to be aware of the first come, first served rule. If a free chip is being given to you as a welcome bonus, you can only use it ONCE. This means that for your specific address, family and computer, only one of these bonuses might be cashed.
- No deposit bonuses are a way to say thank you to the constant players that keep an active depositing account. Therefore, they cannot be redeemed consecutively. So, if you use a free chip, you cannot redeem another until you have made a deposit in between these promotions. Any winnings that might be derived from the use of multiple free chips will be VOIDED, so why take the risk? Just make sure you deposit between promos and you will be fine!
- To make transactions easier to deposit and hassle-free, all free chip winnings are only paid via electronic payment like Moneybookers and Neteller. The reason behind it is to save you any unnecessary charges or deductions that might derive from processing the withdrawal. In regards to small amounts, all the free chips that are $100 or less will possess a cash-out limit of $100 since the maximum cash out for no deposit bonuses is 1x unless the casino states a different amount on the promotion.
- Now that we are on the subject of winnings, you need to be careful with the type of bonus you use. If, by any circumstance, you use a free chip you were not entitled to, all your winnings will be voided since the casino has no obligation to award you a promotion you are originally not entitled to. That why it is important to read the instructions of each promo carefully and ask questions to the customer service representatives if you have any.
- This is also true with the wagering requirements. Always remember to check the playthrough of a specific chip before attempting a withdrawal. What is playthrough you might ask? Well, let’s say that a chip comes with a playthrough requirement of 20x. Therefore, the player must place bets and play games to the value of 20 times the free chip amount before they may cash out.
Free chips are an excellent way to make the most of your casino experience, which is why it is crucial for players to know how and when to use them. I sincerely hope that these basic rules answer most of your questions about free chips so you can jump in and experiment with them while having the time of your life at Slots of Vegas!