- The first step is to get the Slots of Vegas software downloaded and installed. To do this just scroll up to the top of the page and click on the INSTALL link. Once you have that installed and running come back here and head on to step number two.
- In the SOV software you need to sign up for an account (or log in, if you already have one). Just click on the new account button to get started.
- Now that you're logged in, get yourself into the cashier.
- Scroll down the list of deposit options until you see Players Rewards Card.
- Enter your card number, and the amount you wish to deposit, and you will be instantly set up to get into the games.
How to use the Players Rewards Card on SOV
Just about every person sitting at a slot machine in Las Vegas has a rewards card plugged in at all times. We figure: why should playing slots online be any different? As of right now you can use your Players Rewards Card on Slots of Vegas! Unlike a typical rewards card, which must be used in order to accrue points for rewards, the PRC card comes pre-loaded with funds, like a gift card. You can use the card to deposit into your account in the cashier, just like a credit card. Don't have a PRC card? No worries, just head to www.playersrewardscard.com and sign up! You will get your card in the mail, and then just follow the directions below to get into the action. How to use your Players Rewards Card: