SlotsofVegas.com is committed to providing a safe and secure environment as well as a heightened awareness of responsible gaming.
Fortunately, most people who gamble view it as a fun, exciting and rewarding form of entertainment. However, there is a small percentage of the population (1.1%) that does experience some level of difficulty with their gaming activities. In other words, gaming behaviors become damaging to the individual, the family or the workplace.
There are many warning signs that gaming is becoming a problem:
- Spending more time and money than intended
- Arguing about gambling with family and friends
- After losing, having the urge to return as soon as possible to win back losses
- Feeling guilt or remorse about gambling
- Borrowing money or selling assets to gamble
- Considering illegal means of obtaining money to gamble
- Missing work in order to gamble
- Hiding the extent of your gambling
If you think you might have a gambling problem, or need advice about a loved one's problem contact a Gambler's Anonymous near you: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.